SRE R+R "Racing" aluminium cylinderheads, big-block Chevrolet, rectangular port
SRE R+R (Road + Racing) cylinder heads are fully assembled, machined & tested in the Netherlands. We only use parts that we support for a 100% and we machine/assemble the cylinder heads, if desired, completely to your specifications!
The SRE-R+R Racing cylinder heads are completely machined (ported, larger valves, etc.). This makes the R+R cylinder heads very suitable for various branches within motorsport. These cylinder heads are built entirely to your specifications.
- Aluminum 356 casting.
- Heart shaped, polished combustion chambers.
- Ported and manifold matched runners.
- Stainless steel or inconel intake valve.
- Stainless steel or inconel exhaust valve.
- Racing profile, ductile iron seats.
- Valve springs (Howards or equivalent).
- Hardened chrome moly or titanium 10° retainers.
- Hardened chrome moly or titanium 10° valve lock's.
- Bronze valve guides for 11/32" valves.
- High-temp Viton or no valve seals.
- Hardened steel rocker studs.
- Hardened guide plates (in combination with hardened push rods).
- Bare or build to your specifications and needs.
Please mail us for more information and pricing!