Fel-Pro exhaust manifold gaskets, 262-400CID, SBC.
Item number: FEL-1404
Fel-Pro Performance Gaskets deliver reliable sealing under grueling racing conditions.
- Performance exhaust header gasket consisting of a high-density fiber facing material attached to both sides of a perforated steel core.
- Resists blowout and burnout from high-temperature exhaust and is far stronger than basic paper gaskets.
- Anti-stick coating permits motion without damaging the gasket and makes it easier to remove the gasket for future engine service.
- Slotted bolt holes allow for easier header installation.
- Not intended for use in emission controlled vehicles.
Material: Perforated Steel Core W/Anti-Stick Coating.
Port Shape: Square.
Engine Displacement: 262, 265, 267, 283, 302, 305, 307, 327, 350, 400, 400 Race.
Part Type: Exhaust Header/Manifold Gasket Set.
Application Notes: GM Vortec - Stock Or Small Race Port.
Engine Family: Chevrolet V8 Small Block.
Mfg: GM Performance.
Port Size: 1.50" X 1.50".