Fel-Pro Performance head gasket, 262-400 CID SBC, with steamholes.
Fel-Pro Performance Gaskets deliver reliable sealing under grueling racing conditions.
- PROPRIETARY COATING -- Nonstick anti-friction coating seals small surface imperfections.
- NO RETORQUE DESIGN -- Steel core helps eliminate the need for retorquing head bolts.
- SUPERIOR SEAL -- Precise embossed Printoseal sealing beads at all vital areas to eliminate leak paths.
- STRONG AND DURABLE -- Features graphite or reinforced fiber facing material and steel armor for strength and durability.
- DESIGNED FOR IMPERFECT SEALING SURFACES -- Engineered and manufactured specifically for the repair environment to help seal imperfect sealing surfaces.
- Sold each.
- Material: Stainless Steel Core Laminate.
- Thickness: 0.039".
- Grade Type: Performance.
- Gasket Sealant Included: No
- Engine Displacement: 262, 265, 267, 283, 302, 305, 307, 327, 350, 400, 400 Race.
- Chamber Volume: 9.00cc.
- Application Notes: Cast Iron Or Aluminum Heads -
Suitable For Marine Applications.
- Product Notes: Can Be Used On 400 Race Engs.;
Steam Holes For 400 Engs.; Street Use; Can Be Used On Aluminum Blocks W/Liners; Minimal Brinelling Of Aluminum Heads.
- Engine Family: Chevrolet V8 Small Block.
- Mfg. GM Performance.
- Bore Size: 4.200".
- Combustion Seal Design: Pre-Flattened Steel Wire.