Motorad High-Flow thermostat, 160°, 180° or 195°F
Item number: 2000-160
These Motorad thermostat has a larger then stock opening allowing a 50% increased cooland flow. This is the ideal choice in combination with a high-flow waterpump. The triple bridge opening is designed for increased stability and strength. Available in three opening temperatures: 160°, 180° or 195°F.
- 100% tested and calibrated.
- Increased strength and durability.
- Larger opening for increased coolant flow.
- Consistent and precise response to cooling system needs.
- Meets or exceeds OEM standards.
- High grade stainless steel and copper construction.
- Flange Thickness: 0.05".
- Gasket Or Seal Included: No.
- Installation Tool Included: No.
- Jiggle Pin Weep Hole: Yes.
- Sealing Flange Outside Diameter: 2.13".
- Temperature (Degree): 160°, 180° or 195°F.
- Most GM engines.
- Most Ford engines.
- Most Mopar engines.