RaceFlux Straight Swivel Hose End to Male O-Ring Boss Fitting
RaceFlux's aluminum AN hose end fittings were designed specifically for use in motor sports where maximum fluid flow and reliability are paramount. This double-swivel fitting connects a hose end directly to an O-ring boss port saving space and cost.
Hose ends feature a unique left-hand threaded socket which securely retains the hose while tightening. No more backed out hoses during assembly!
All RaceFlux fittings are machined from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum and MilSpec Type II anodized in black for durability.
For use with any standard braided AN hose, including RaceFlux RH1 lightweight braided racing hose.
- Straight fitting in industry standard AN / JIC flared 37-degree sealing surface
- Compatible with all standard AN braided hose
- Redundant FKM O-rings are compatible with fuel (including racing fuels, ethanol-based fuels (E85+), diesels/bio-diesels, and ethanol/gasoline mixtures), engine oil, gear oil, transmission fluid, coolants, water, air and vacuum
- Unique left-hand threaded socket
- Stainless steel lock rings
- Easy to assemble
- Lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- MilSpec Type II black anodized for durability
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty