RaceFlux Stainless Steel Braided PTFE Hose, Black Cover, -3AN, per metre
PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene, also known by the brand name Teflon) is highly compatible with all automotive fluids and has a very wide operating temperature range. Although less flexible than rubber hose, it is more robust and will not allow fluids to permeate through the inner bore.
-3AN sizes come standard with a black PVC outer cover for abrasion protection.
RaceFlux's PTFE hose is constructed from smooth bore extruded PTFE with a stainless steel single wire braid. For use with RaceFlux T-Series PTFE AN hose end fittings and other brand traditional PTFE AN hose end fittings. Sold per metre.
- Smooth bore extruded PTFE construction with stainless steel single wire braid
- Rated for -100°F to +450°F (-73°C to 232°C)
- Max operating pressure rating of 1,000 PSI
- Compatible with all automotive fluids, including corrosive fluids
- 0.19" ID, 0.30" OD, Min Bend Radius 2.0"
- Lifetime warranty