RaceFlux PH1 FKM SAE J30 R9 Push-Lock Fuel Hose, per metre
RaceFlux's PH1 FKM rubber push-lock hose makes plumbing your vehicle easy. This SAE J30 R9 rated hose features a Viton® Fluoroelastomer (FKM) inner layer for compatibility with nearly all automotive fluids and vapors including fuel, engine oil, gear oil, transmission fluid, coolants, water, and air. An embedded aramid fiber braid serves as reinforcement while an outer layer made from Epichlorohydrin (ECO) rubber gives it a much higher maximum operating temperature than Nitrile rubber.
Certified for use with racing fuels, ethanol-based fuels (E85+), diesels/bio-diesels, methanol, and ethanol/gasoline mixtures. This hose will not deteriorate, dry, harden, or permeate fuel (emit fuel vapor) with the presence of ethanol in gasoline. This hose is also ideal for use in crankcase postive pressure ventilation (PCV) and evap lines.
This hose is NHRA approved and can be found on the NHRA approved product list.
May be used with RaceFlux and other brand push-lock or hose barb fittings.
Please note: Hose clamps (i.e. worm-gear or Oetiker ear clamps) are REQUIRED when:
- Using smooth hose barb fittings
- Using push-lock fittings with an operating pressure above 10 psi
Failure to install a hose clamp when necessary will likely result in failure and/or serious damage (i.e. a hose backing off the fitting).
Sold per metre. Maximum continuous length is 100 meters for sizes up to 3/8" and 50 meters for sizes 1/2" and above.
- SAE J30 R9 rating for excellent fuel impermeability
- NHRA Approved
- Epichlorohydrin (ECO) rubber outer cover
- Smooth bore Viton® (FKM) fluoroelastomer rubber inner layer
- Reinforced with an embedded aramid fiber braid
- For use with push-lock style fittings (not for use with re-usable "cutter" style or crimp AN hose end fittings)