Pertronix Flame-Thrower 8mm MAGx2 black ceramic 45° boot wires, 8 cyl, uni
These are the answer to your burnt wire blues. Each wire is constructed from two layers of ultra-high temperature silicone and rated up to 600° F. The ceramic spark plug boot acts as the primary protection to direct heat withstanding up to 2000° F.
- Two current paths for reliability and redundancy. -Primary path: Carbon impregnated fiberglass center core. -Secondary path: Spiral wound stainless steel alloy
- Low 500 ohm per foot resistance.
- 8mm Silicone jacket to resist high temperatures, moisture, oil and chemicals.
- EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Methylene) inner insulation for superior heat resistance and prevention of arcing and voltage leaks.
- Fiberglass reinforcing braid for added strength and flexibility.