SRE R+R "as cast"aluminium cylinderheads, small-block Chevrolet, straight plug.
SRE R+R (Road + Racing) cylinder heads are fully assembled, machined & tested in the Netherlands. We only use parts that we support for a 100% and we machine/assemble the cylinder heads, if desired, completely to your specifications!
As cast, R+R cylinder heads are a real upgrade for your street/strip engine. Available for use with hydraulic flat tapped or hydraulic roller camshafts. These "as cast" R+R cylinder heads deliver, just out of the box, excellent performance over a wide RPM range.
- Aluminum A356 casting.
- 64cc, heart shaped combustion chambers.
- 2.02" stainless steel, swirl polished, +.100" intake valve.
- 1.60" stainless steel, swirl polished, +.100" exhaust valve.
- 200cc intake runner.
- 76cc exhaust runner.
- 3- angle, ductile iron seats (Not suitable for LPG. Can be made LPG ready at an additional cost).
- Valve springs (Howards or equivalent).
- Hardened chrome moly or titanium 10° retainers.
- Hardened 10° valve lock's.
- Bronze valve guides for 11/32" valves.
- High-temp Viton valve seals.
- Hardened steel rocker studs.
- Hardened guide plates (in combination with hardened push rods).
- Bare or assembled to specifications.
- Sold as pair.