Red Line 80W250 GL-5 gear oil, 1 gallon
These products contain the extreme pressure additives necessary for ultimate protection road cars and racing vehicles, as well as friction modifiers (except NS) for proper limited-slip operation.
- Recommended for SAE 250 or where SAE 140 does not provide adequate protection.
- Alternative to Red Line Heavy ShockProof® in problem Nitro Drag Race Vehicles.
- Can be used in Model A, Model T vehicles and Antique/Classic cars calling for 600W.
- Reduces noise levels in Morgan 3 Wheeler bevel boxes.
- Excellent for off road use where SAE 250 is required.
- Fully-synthetic formulas created from polyol ester base stocks, offer excellent lubrication under extreme conditions.
- Ester base stocks and friction modifiers (except NS) provide additional slipperiness to lower operating temperatures by reducing the sliding friction in hypoid gears.
- High viscosity-index (VI) to provide relatively constant viscosity and film thickness with varying temperature change.
- Superior shear stability and reduced oxidation compared to other synthetics and conventional gear oils.
- Exceed API GL-5 specifications.
- Engineered to provide the highest degree of protection and improvement of differential efficiency for better mileage, longer drain intervals, and less wear.