Red Line superlight Shockproof gear oil, 1Qrt
Acting like a liquid grease, these unique lubricants contain a suspension of solid microscopic particles as an extreme pressure agent, offering a "best of both worlds" balance of low drag and superior protection for gear teeth.
- Film thickness greater than an SAE 75W90, yet low fluid friction like ATF.
- Used in low-power dog-ring racing transaxles with moderate to low load, qualifying, etc.
- Popular in British F3, Euro F3 and Star Mazda racing gearboxes for ultra low drag.
- Unique lubricant with solid microscopic particles offers low drag/high protection.
- 40% lower coefficient of friction and 250% of the load carrying capacity of conventional gear oils.
- Relatively low viscosity, yet cushions gear teeth under extreme pressure.
- Helps to prevent tooth breakage, resists throw-off.
- Can be used with pumps and coolers when equipped with an inline screen rather than a fine filter. Avoid pumping down the center of a main shaft as the unique particles could centrifuge out of solution.
- Designed for wet sump transmissions and differentials with splash lubrication.