Red Line 60WT race oil
Racing oils provide more wear protection than motor oils for passenger vehicles, however, these products contain fewer detergents and are not suitable for street use.
- Popular in Top Alcohol and Pro Mod classes, AHDRA Nitro bikes and Blown Alcohol Tractor Pulling.
- Can be heated to evaporate fuel dilution and re-use.
- Improved valvetrain wear, less piston scuffing and improved bearing wear.
- Reformulated for improved frictional properties.
- Special detergents for improved lubricity and less detonation.
- Polyol ester base stocks provide more stability and film strength when exposed to excess fuel dilution.
- Each of these products has no less than 2200ppm of zinc and phosphorus for antiwear.
- Each race oil product is a multi-grade, offering 2-4% more power than oil of a similar viscosity - 20WT is a 5W20, 30WT is a 10W30, 40WT is a 15W40, 50WT is a 15W50.
- Improved protection at startup, lower oil temp, cleanliness
- Remember to change these oils more frequently than regular motor oils.