Red Line 40WT race oil (15W40)
Racing oils provide more wear protection than motor oils for passenger vehicles, however, these products contain fewer detergents and are not suitable for street use.
- Versatile product used in stock car racing, road racing and sprint cars.
- Used by many of the top Dirt Late Model teams.
- Used by top teams in NASCAR, Spec engines for Camping World East and West Series.
- Reformulated for improved frictional properties.
- Special detergents for improved lubricity and less detonation.
- Polyol ester base stocks provide more stability and film strength when exposed to excess fuel dilution.
- Each of these products has no less than 2200ppm of zinc and phosphorus for antiwear.
- Each race oil product is a multi-grade, offering 2-4% more power than oil of a similar viscosity - 20WT is a 5W20, 30WT is a 10W30, 40WT is a 15W40, 50WT is a 15W50.
- Improved protection at startup, lower oil temp, cleanliness.
- Remember to change these oils more frequently than regular motor oils.