Red Line waterwetter®, 12Oz
These products include a unique agent that lowers temperatures by reducing or eliminating bubbles or vapor barrier that form on hot metal surface.
- Unique agent for cooling systems that doubles the wetting ability of water.
- Rust and corrosion protection allows for use of straight water in racing or reduced antifreeze levels in warm climates.
- Improves heat transfer and reduces cylinder head temperature.
- Use one bottle for most passenger cars and light trucks, treats 3 to 5 gallons or 13.2 to 15.9 liters, vehicles with larger cooling systems should use two bottles, small cooling systems should use 1oz (3 to 4 capfuls) per quart.
- Compatible with new or used antifreeze (including DEX-COOL® and long-life versions) to improve the heat transfer of ethylene and propylene glycol systems.
- Satisfies ASTM D2570 and ASTM D1384 corrosion tests for glycol-based antifreezes.
- Contains no ethylene glycol.