Red Line Supercool® Extreme, 1/2 gallon
These products include a unique agent that lowers temperatures by reducing or eliminating bubbles or vapor barrier that form on hot metal surfaces.
- Formerly known as Supercool® With WaterWetter®.
- Convenient, pre-mixed coolant for motorcycles, ATVs, karts etc. - pour and go.
- Blended with purified, deionized water and proper WaterWetter percentage.
- Reduces rust, corrosion and electrolysis, cleans and lubricates water pump seals.
- Compatible with all antifreeze and coolant.
- Satisfies ASTM D2570 and ASTM D1384 corrosion tests for glycol-based antifreezes.
- Contains no ethylene glycol.
- Reduces or eliminates bubbles or vapor barrier that form on hot metal surfaces to reduce coolant temperatures by up to 20°.
- Superior heat transfer properties compared to glycol-based antifreeze.
- Compatible with new or used antifreeze to improve the heat transfer of ethylene and propylene glycol systems.
- Improves heat transfer and reduces cylinder head temperature.
- Designed for use with all modern aluminum, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze cooling systems.
- Cleans and lubricates water pump seals.
- Reduces cavitation and complexes with hard water to reduce scaling.
- Does not lower cooling system below the thermostatically-controlled temperature.