Red Line assembly lube, 4Oz
These fluids are offered in a variety of packaging for convenience in different work environments.
- Prepares potential wear surface and prevents metal contact before adequate lubrication can be supplied.
- Unlike other assembly lubes, Red Line's will not plug filters after initial engine start-up.
- Provides 3x greater film strength than conventional black Molybdenum Disulfide greases.
- Excellent rust and corrosion inhibitor, allows for long-term storage.
- For use on camshafts, lifters, pushrods, piston skirts, bolt threads, main and rod bearings.
- Do not use on exhaust bolts or other high temperature bolts which require an anti-seize.
- Recommended and used by top camshaft and drivetrain manufacturers.
- Used by many of the best engine builders, engineers, and technicians in Formula 1, GP2, Formula 3, NASCAR, NHRA, and WRC.