Red Line MT-90 75W90 GL-4 gear oil
Since most GL-5 gear oils for differentials are too slippery for manual transmissions, Red Line offers these products that ensure proper shifting while providing ultimate wear protection.
- 75W90 GL-4 gear oil (similar to SAE 5W40/10W40 engine oil viscosity).
- Popular in Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi, VW/Audi, Lotus Elise/Exige, Toyota, Mendeola transmissions and Atlas transfer cases for Off Road.
- Offers quicker shifts, perfect synchronizer coefficient of friction.
- Safe for brass synchros, as it lacks the reactive sulfurs found in most GL-5 oils that cause damage.
- High performance gear protection and longer synchro life.
- Eliminates notchy shifting, even when cold.
- Satisfies the gear oil viscosity requirements of 75W90, 80W90, 90 and motor oil viscosities of SAE 40, 10W40 and 15W40.
- Recommended for GL-1, GL-3 and GL-4 applications, as well as where most special synchromesh fluids are specified.