Red Line MTL 75W80 GL-4 synchromesh oil
Since most GL-5 gear oils for differentials are too slippery for manual transmissions, Red Line offers these products that ensure proper shifting while providing ultimate wear protection.
- Popular for BMW, Honda/Acura, Ford Focus, late-model Mini Cooper, Land Rover/Range Rover LT77S, Mitsubishi, Dodge & Jeep NV1500, NV3500, NV3550 and NV5600 truck transmissions.
- Popular replacement for and improvement over GM Synchromesh® (#12345349), Auto-Trak II® (#12378508) and Chrysler spec MS-9224.
- Safe for brass synchros, as it lacks the reactive sulfurs found in most GL-5 oils that cause damage.
- Offers quicker shifts, A perfect synchronizer coefficient of friction.
- Eliminates notchy shifting, even when cold.
- High performance gear protection and longer synchro life.
- Satisfies the gear oil viscosity requirements of 75W, 80W and motor oil viscosities of SAE 30, 10W30 and 5W30.
- Recommended for GL-1, GL-3 and GL-4 applications as well as where most special synchromesh fluids are specified.
- Appropriate coefficient of friction for most manual transmission synchronizers (other's synthetic gear oils are often too slippery for proper synchro engagement).
- Red Line offers lubricants to pinpoint nearly every transmission application.
- MT-LV, MTL, MT-85 & MT-90 are not for use in differentials with hypoid gears.
- Excellent gear and synchro protection, balanced slipperiness for easier shifting in cold climates.
- Excellent for high- and low-mile transmissions.
- Compatible with petroleums and other synthetics.