Red Line MT-LV 70W/75W GL-4 gear oil
Since most GL-5 gear oils for differentials are too slippery for manual transmissions, Red Line offers these products that ensure proper shifting while providing ultimate wear protection.
- Popular in Toyota/Lexus LF 75W, BMW X-Drive and other transfer cases transfer cases calling for Shell TF0870.
- Recommended for Mercedes 235.10, Dodge/Fiat BOT 350 M3, GM BOT 303 mod, Toyota/Scion Manual Transmissions Gear Oil LV, VW/Audi and BOT270A Graziano Transaxle for Aston Martin, Audi & Lamborghini.
- Offers quicker shifts, a perfect synchronizer coefficient of friction.
- Safe for brass synchros, as it lacks the reactive sulfurs found in most GL-5 oils that cause damage.
- High performance gear protection and longer synchro life.
- Eliminates notchy shifting, even when cold.
- Low fluid friction to improve power transfer.
- Satisfies the gear oil viscosity requirements of 70W & 75W.
- Recommended for GL-1, GL-3 and GL-4 applications as well as where most special synchromesh fluids are specified.
- Appropriate coefficient of friction for most manual transmission synchronizers (other's synthetic gear oils are often too slippery for proper synchro engagement).
- Red Line offers lubricants to pinpoint nearly every transmission application.
- MT-LV, MTL, MT-85 & MT-90 are not for use in differentials with hypoid gears.
- Excellent gear and synchro protection, balanced slipperiness for easier shifting in cold climates.
- Excellent for high- and low-mile transmissions.
- Compatible with petroleums and other synthetics.