Red Line 75W110 GL-5 gear oil, 1Qrt
These products contain the extreme pressure additives necessary for ultimate protection road cars and racing vehicles, as well as friction modifiers (except NS) for proper limited-slip operation.
- New product designed as an intermediate viscosity providing additional film strength over a 75W90, yet less drag than a 75W140.
- Developed with support from Red Line-sponsored racing team and project cars, provides improved limited slip operation under extreme loads and differential temperature.
- Offers gear noise reduction over 75W90, avoiding a significant jump in viscosity to 75W140 when troubleshooting noisy gear sets.
- Popular in many sports car applications as well as light trucks (Chevy 1500 Silverado, Tahoe, etc.).
- Contains additional friction modifiers for suitability with clutch-type limited-slip differentials - for most LSDs, no additional friction modifiers are required.
- This product is not designed for use in most manual transmissions or transaxles, since the extreme slipperiness may cause synchronizer mesh issues that lead to shifting problems.
- Fully-synthetic formulas created from polyol ester base stocks, offer excellent lubrication under extreme conditions.
- Ester base stocks and friction modifiers (except NS) provide additional slipperiness to lower operating temperatures by reducing the sliding friction in hypoid gears.
- High viscosity-index (VI) to provide relatively constant viscosity and film thickness with varying temperature change.
- Superior shear stability and reduced oxidation compared to other synthetics and conventional gear oils.
- Exceed API GL-5 specifications.
- Engineered to provide the highest degree of protection and improvement of differential efficiency for better mileage, longer drain intervals, and less wear.