Red Line 75W90NS GL-5 gear oil
Since most GL-5 gear oils for differentials are too slippery for manual transmissions, Red Line offers these products that ensure proper shifting while providing ultimate wear protection.
- Designed for transmissions and transaxles - helps to slow synchros for easier shifting across a broad temperature range.
- Popular in Ferrari, Porsche and Subaru transaxles.
- Muscle Car applications like Ford Top Loader, Muncie transmissions, Borg-Warner T-10 and Super T-10.
- Contains extreme pressure additives like our 75W90 GL-5 oil, but lacks friction modifiers to balance slipperiness.
- Improved copper corrosion protection to prolong synchro life.
- Helps with lock-up on weak limited-slip differentials-compatible with Red Line Limited Slip Friction Modifier for tuning slippage.
- Also used with clutch-type LSDs in racing for maximum lock up.
- Recommended for API GL-5, GL-6, MT-1, MIL-L-2105E and SAE J2360.
- Non corrosive formula, safe for use with all synchro materials.
- Appropriate coefficient of friction for most manual transmission synchronizers (other's synthetic gear oils are often too slippery for proper synchro engagement).
- Red Line offers lubricants to pinpoint nearly every transmission application.
- MT-LV, MTL, MT-85 & MT-90 are not for use in differentials with hypoid gears.
- Excellent gear and synchro protection, balanced slipperiness for easier shifting in cold climates.
- Excellent for high- and low-mile transmissions.
- Compatible with petroleums and other synthetics