Red Line 80W140 GL-5 gear oil, 1Qrt
These products contain the extreme pressure additives necessary for ultimate protection road cars and racing vehicles, as well as friction modifiers (except NS) for proper limited-slip operation.
- Recommended for API GL-5, GL-6, MT-1, MIL-L-2105E and SAE J2360.
- Contains additional friction modifiers for suitability with clutch-type limited slip differentials - for most LSDs, no additional friction modifiers are required.
- This product is not designed for use in manual transmission or transaxles with synchronizers, as its slipperiness may lead to shifting problems.
- Popular in stock car racing differentials and transmissions.
- Fully-synthetic formulas created from polyol ester base stocks, offer excellent lubrication under extreme conditions.
- Ester base stocks and friction modifiers (except NS) provide additional slipperiness to lower operating temperatures by reducing the sliding friction in hypoid gears.
- High viscosity-index (VI) to provide relatively constant viscosity and film thickness with varying temperature change.
- Superior shear stability and reduced oxidation compared to other synthetics and conventional gear oils.
- Exceed API GL-5 specifications.
- Engineered to provide the highest degree of protection and improvement of differential efficiency for better mileage, longer drain intervals, and less wear.