Red Line High-Performance engine oil 0W30
Produced in only one top-of-the-line grade, these products offer the highest quality available on the market today and in the widest variety of viscosity.
- For use where 5W30 is recommended, especially in colder environments.
- Suitable for VW/Audi 506.10/506.00/504.00/503.00/502.00-05, BMW LL-01 FE as well as Mercedes Benz 229.6/229.5/229.3.
- Better flow at extremely cold temperatures compared to 5W30 and 10W30.
- Recommended for API SN/SM/SL/SJ/SH/SG/CF and ACEA A5/B5.
- Full-synthetic ester formula for passenger cars, light trucks, performance vehicles and marine applications.
- Designed to provide the highest protection, efficiency, cleanliness and superior drain intervals.
- Excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of operating conditions.
- High detergency allows extended drain intervals and provides increased cleanliness.
- Improved fuel economy and ring seal for more power.
- Superior high temperature stability and oxidation resistance improves lubrication of hot metal compared to other synthetics.
- High natural viscosity index (VI) provides thicker oil film in bearings and cams.
- Less evaporation than other synthetics for improved efficiency and ring seal.
- Blended with polyol ester base stocks that feature natural multi-grade properties, avoiding unnecessary additives that hinder lubricity.
- All products are completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils.