Red Line High-Performance engine oil 5W50
Produced in only one top-of-the-line grade, these products offer the highest quality available on the market today and in the widest variety of viscosity.
- Popular for performance engines in high-temperature climates.
- Popular for 5.4L Supercharged Ford applications like Shelby GT 500 and Ford GT, Focus RS (WSS-M2C931-B/-C).
- Recommended for use in 2001-2002 Range Rover engines.
- Recommended for API SN/SM/SL/SJ/SH/SG/CF and ACEA A3/B3/B4.
- Full-synthetic ester formula for passenger cars, light trucks, performance vehicles and marine applications.
- Designed to provide the highest protection, efficiency, cleanliness and superior drain intervals.
- Excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of operating conditions.
- High detergency allows extended drain intervals and provides increased cleanliness.
- Improved fuel economy and ring seal for more power.
- Superior high temperature stability and oxidation resistance improves lubrication of hot metal compared to other synthetics.
- High natural viscosity index (VI) provides thicker oil film in bearings and cams.
- Less evaporation than other synthetics for improved efficiency and ring seal.
- Blended with polyol ester base stocks that feature natural multi-grade properties, avoiding unnecessary additives that hinder lubricity.
- All products are completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils.