Red Line High-Performance engine oil 0W20
Produced in only one top-of-the-line grade, these products offer the highest quality available on the market today and in the widest variety of viscosity.
- Recommended for small cars, hybrids and some trucks like Honda Insight and Civic Hybrids, Toyota Solara, Camry, Rav4, Tundra 5.7L and Venza.
- Increased fuel economy and improved wear at cold start.
- Better flow at extremely cold temperatures compared to 5W20.
- Recommended for API SP/SN+/SN/SM and ACEA A1/B1, A5/B5, A7/B7, C2/C5/C6.
- ILSAC: GF-6A.
- Full-synthetic ester formula for passenger cars, light trucks, performance vehicles and marine applications.
- Designed to provide the highest protection, efficiency, cleanliness and superior drain intervals.
- Excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of operating conditions.
- High detergency allows extended drain intervals and provides increased cleanliness.
- Improved fuel economy and ring seal for more power.
- Superior high temperature stability and oxidation resistance improves lubrication of hot metal compared to other synthetics.
- High natural viscosity index (VI) provides thicker oil film in bearings and cams.
- Less evaporation than other synthetics for improved efficiency and ring seal.
- Blended with polyol ester base stocks that feature natural multi-grade properties, avoiding unnecessary additives that hinder lubricity.
- All products are completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils.