Red Line High-Performance engine oil 10W50, 1Qrt
Produced in only one top-of-the-line grade, these products offer the highest quality available on the market today and in the widest variety of viscosity..
- Specifically designed for a wide variety of motorsport applications, high-performance and other extreme conditions.
- Popular in turbocharged applications
- Recommended for API SN/SM/SL/SJ/SH/SG/CF and ACEA A3/B3/B4.
- Suitable for use in many gasoline applications including turbo-charged and super-charged forced induction engines.
- Can be used in high-performance applications where conventional oils may not perform.
- Popular for performance engines in high-temperature climates where a higher viscosity is desired.
- Full-synthetic ester formula for passenger cars, light trucks, performance vehicles and marine applications.
- Designed to provide the highest protection, efficiency, cleanliness and superior drain intervals.
- Excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of operating conditions.
- High detergency allows extended drain intervals and provides increased cleanliness.
- Improved fuel economy and ring seal for more power.
- Superior high temperature stability and oxidation resistance improves lubrication of hot metal compared to other synthetics.
- High natural viscosity index (VI) provides thicker oil film in bearings and cams.
- Less evaporation than other synthetics for improved efficiency and ring seal.
- Blended with polyol ester base stocks that feature natural multi-grade properties, avoiding unnecessary additives that hinder lubricity.
- All products are completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils.