Red Line Euro-Series engine oil 5W40, 1Qrt
Produced in only one top-of-the-line grade, these products offer the highest quality available on the market today and in the widest variety of viscosity.
- Designed for the extended drain intervals and fuel economy of the latest European gasoline and diesel engines.
- Includes the appropriate levels of anti-wear additives and low ash content to ensure compatibility with the latest diesel particulate filters and emissions equipment.
- For high-mileage vehicle owners, hotter climates and for BMW and Mercedes Benz customers with turbo diesel requirements - popular in Sprinter vans and BMW 3-series Diesel in performance applications.
- Ester/PAO based, an upgrade over base stocks over other motor oils for these vehicles that provides additional protection against wear and instability at high temps.
- Designed to reduce Low Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI).
- For Service Class Information click on Product Details or OEM Compatibility Tab below.
- Full-synthetic ester formula for passenger cars, light trucks, performance vehicles and marine applications.
- Designed to provide the highest protection, efficiency, cleanliness and superior drain intervals.
- Excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of operating conditions.
- High detergency allows extended drain intervals and provides increased cleanliness.
- Improved fuel economy and ring seal for more power.
- Superior high temperature stability and oxidation resistance improves lubrication of hot metal compared to other synthetics.
- High natural viscosity index (VI) provides thicker oil film in bearings and cams.
- Less evaporation than other synthetics for improved efficiency and ring seal.
- Blended with polyol ester base stocks that feature natural multi-grade properties, avoiding unnecessary additives that hinder lubricity.
- All products are completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils.